Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin

It's officially my favorite season of the year! While my husband is pouting because of the cold weather, I can't wait for scarves, crunching leaves under my feet, yummy smells, cider, sweaters, and most importantly....pumpkin. Lots and LOTS of pumpkin :) My Pinterest page has recently been filled with whatever pumpkin delicacy I can hunt down. Breakfast, dessert, soup, dinner...we might possibly turn orange before winter comes ;)

There's one question that has puzzled my mind for a LONG time though. How does this...


Turn into this????


Does anyone know the answer to this question?? Because I am really interested :) Anyway, I'll let you know of any good recipes I test out if anyone wants to try! Meanwhile...someone might need to make sure we don't fall into a pumpkin coma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment