1. First punch circle out of the map. Each cupcake topper needs five circles, so punch out however many you need for your amount of cupcake toppers. (If I have a dozen cupcakes, I'll need 60 circles)
2. Fold each circle in half with the colored part facing in and stack in groups of five.
3. Grab one of the stacks. Take the first circle and fold it closed so only the back of the map can be seen. Put glue one side only. Grab another circle and fold the same way. Press one side of circle #2 onto the glued side of the first circle. Only the sides with the back of the map should be touching.
4. Close the circles together so that the blank sides are on the outside. Put glue on one of the blank sides. Grab another circle from your stack and fold in half, with the map facing in. Attach this circle to the glued side.
5. Repeat this process until you have used all five circles. Your topper should look like this:
6. Glue the two blank sides of the topper together. Your topper should have no remaining blank sides and only colored map sides on the outside of the topper. Turn the topper upside down and insert a toothpick in the center. Press the sides firmly around the toothpick, in order to hold it in place.
7. Your cupcake topper is finished! Ready to stick into a cupcake :)